GOTO

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Emesene sync tool is ready :)

Hi everybody,

I have been away from this blog for a long time because now I'm working on Emesene 2 as an official member, studying android development (no one can escape :D ) and working on other important projects of mine :) I'll report my post, where I explain my work on sync tool for Emesene 2 ( http://bit.ly/gKGjlr ).

Finally I can announce you that the synchronizer between emesene 1 and
2 is quite ready and safety :) At the moment this tool only import all
conversations and your personal avatars from emesene1 (one time only,
supposing that you'll use emesene 2 after its installation ;) )...
The remaining features to implement are:

1. Import all avatars of other contacts

2. Import all emoticons saved in emesene1

We're also still working to make it faster even with huge databases...

If you want to contribute, please have a look to files in e3/synch and
the SyncTool in gui/gtkui that uses an EmeseneSync object...


::See you next post::

No comments:

Post a Comment